29 July 2006

I love my family.

Hello everyone. I hope you all are doing wonderfully and are enjoying summer. It's been extremely busy around here and extremely warm as well. Now that I have cut off all of my hair, it's much easier for it to become COMPLETLEY drenched with sweat when I am working up at the "Hill" where I serve 9 meals a week. Did I mention there is no air conditioning in the building? Hey- I'm not complaining... I've lost 10 lbs since I've been here merely from sweating so much. Awesome.

So, my whole family is together in Greenville at this very moment without me. That's right. Without me. I guess Chip and Marcia aren't there either... so I guess I don't feel that bad. But still... they are all having fun without me and I don't like it, I tell you... not one bit.

I'm not really sure if anyone actually reads this, but if you do, could you put me in your prayers? Some classes fell through over in Italy for next semester and I am trying to work everything out for it as best as I can. I'm not really sure what's going to happen, what I'm going to take, or really much of anything at this point, but if you could all lift it up to the Big Guy, I would certainly appreciate it. I'm becoming more and more scared to go and as much as I know it is God's will for me to do so, I am trying very hard to trust that He is going to work it all out. And I know He will. Thanks.

I miss everyone so much.

6 comments:

Brian Gurley, M.S.M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carl Meyer said...

Katie, we do read this! God will, indeed, work this out to His Glory!!
Love, Daddy

Beth said...

Kate, done and DONE!
Love you!

pmac said...

picturethecity.blogspot.com has some pictures I managed to post with my tortise-paced computer, from the first day in NZ with Andy, as well as some random Chicago stills:) TTFN

pmac said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kate, I didn't realize you had a blog spot, but I am glad I found it, cause well, I miss you and have been praying for you daily!! Chip and I are looking forward to seeing you when you come home!! We too are missing the fam greatly!! Hope you are well and enduring the heat without too much dehydration!!
Love you!!