15 July 2006

Oh, Ho-Down!



Well, it has been one heck of a week up here at Camp-of-the-Woods. Today the Dr. and Mrs. Browne are coming to grace camp with their amazing presence and I cannot wait to see them. I only get them for a week and then I won't see them until I get back from Italy, so I'm pretty excited.


This week was the annual staff "Ho-Down" where everyone dresses up in ridiculous outfits and square-dances the night away. A very nice gentlemen, by the name of Ben, asked me to attend this function with him and I accepted. Needless-to-say, we all had a wonderful time. It was definitley a workout, but so much fun.

Just like every weekend up here, we have a concert. Tonight, is the dreaded "Disney Dazzle" comprised of 15 different songs from the lovely Disney movies of our childhood. And guess who gets to the "Belle" solo? That is right-- yours truly. I know you're jealous girls...

No comments: