27 November 2006

So many things, so little time!

I know that I haven't updated in a while, and this will be a pathetic excuse for one, but I have been hard-pressed to find the time to do it. I have been moved up a few levels in Italian within the last week and I am trying to keep my head above water. My parents left at the beginning of last week and they left behind a girl pretty excited to go home. I am not really "homesick", but because I have only been at my house for 4 nights over the past 6 months, I'd say it's about time to crawl back into my own bed for a few nights. I say a few nights because after that you might hear me say how much I'm missing Italy. What can I say? I love it here too!
The time with my parents was, to say the least, amazing. If any of you know my parents, you know how phenomenal they are- how genuine, caring, generous and loving. I am so blessed to have such wonderful examples of God's love in my life. If you don't know my parents, get to know them. They are awesome. I would show you pictures of our trip but Dad took all the pictures and then took the camera home. I'll show them all to you when I get back.
Two weeks and 6 days until I hop off that plane.




So blessed.

2 comments:

Carl Meyer said...

Katie, You have allowed Christ to direct your life and have become a reflection of Him. Our blessing is to watch your faith and joy spill out all over everything you do, covering everything with the fragrance of Jesus.
Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

I concur Katie, your parents are amazing. :)

Then again, so are you.