25 September 2006

My Little Corner of the World

I realized yesterday that I hadn’t shown you around my apartment. How rude of me! It’s been a month, and you haven’t even seen where I live. Where are my manners…sheesh. So, here is my little corner of the world- via Farini, 15.

The Residents

(from left to right: Maxine, Amy, Nicole, Lizzy)
My apartment is actually quite big, much bigger than we were all expecting it to be. It has two large rooms, one Amy and Lizzy live and the other with myself, Max and Nicole. There is a kitchen, one and half baths, a very small living room and my favorite part- the window beside my bed.

The kitchen


The Living Room (if it can be called that), with the small bathroom right off of it.
That green chair might look comfortable, but don’t be fooled. I know we all were.


One and a…


…half baths.


Amy and Lizzy’s Room


My bed, and the window beside it (I couldn’t get the entire room into a picture, so you only get to see my bed, sorry). Oh, and you can also see my plant on my nightstand!


My favorite part of my apartment is this lovely view out into the neighbor’s garden. If it weren’t for the mosquitoes, it would be open all the time.


So, that is where I live, and I love it. It is about a 15 minute walk to everywhere (except church, which is about 30min, but totally worth it). Thanks for visiting, and I hope you come again soon!

2 comments:

Carl Meyer said...

It was great to visit you in your apartment! Thank you for the tour. I look forward to seeing it in person. I can't wait!!
Love, Daddy

Carl Meyer said...

Love your apartment!!! I am excited that we will be able to see it in less than two months!! love Mommy