19 August 2006

Leaving and Going Again.



I leave Camp-of-the-Woods tomorrow morning at 6am. I'm not really sure how to feel about it. As I said in my last post, it's strange for me. I'm leaving a place to get ready to go to a place that I have never been to before. All I want to do is go home as quickly as possible to see my family who is waiting with open arms and Greek food on the table. God will take care of the rest of the week; the packing, the seeing people, the shopping, the getting the hair cut. God is SO good in not allowing me to worry about these things.

I'm ready to go. I'm ready to be alone with God and trust Him completley with my entire circumstance. I pray that He uses me wherever He takes me and that I can be a instrument of His peace and love. I thank the Lord for the wonderful experience here and the amazing people I have had the opportunity to meet. You are all wonderful and have been so blessed.

I will be home from August 20th until I fly out on the 26th. Let me know if you want to hang out! I would love to see as many people as I can before I leave. I love you all.

No comments: