19 August 2009

all growed up

He was just 3 when he became apart of our family and now, he's in the band as a high school freshmen. He plays the marching Baritone! I can't believe how fast time has flown and how giant Vitaly has gotten in the past few years. A full blown car-loving, boy-scouting, All-American boy, I think he's actually down in the basement right now playing Game Cube.
I just had to share this picture with all of you. Now, I'm a crier, but when I saw this, I seriously welled up. He looks so handsome!

Things are coming along nicely with wedding planning and moving plans. In a few weeks, Evan and a few of his friends will be loading up a moving truck and hauling all of my stuff (and his left-over stuff that is still in Pittsburgh) down to our new condo in Winter Park, FL. Last week I met with the wedding coordinator at the church, the event planner at the restaurant, and my florist and everything seems to be go!

One month to go :-)

No comments: